What people are saying about our flea collar
This comfortable complete protection collar protects our dogs and cats from fleas, ticks and even helps with deworming.
Let's treat our pets with the love they deserve with this flea collar From Heaven! It provides non-greasy and odorless flea & tick protection for our pets. An added bonus is that it's loaded with natural essential oils that give 8 months of protection. It's also hypoallergenic and very easy adjust on your loved one.
How are Fleas & Ticks Harmful?
Our pets constant scratching may lead to visible patches of hair loss and reddened irritated skin. Fleas may also cause skin allergies and can transmit other parasites, such as tapeworms.
Ticks CAN kill our pets. If tick infestation happens, they can cause weakness, anemia, progressive weight loss, and even death from bleeding. It only takes 1 tick to transmit a life-threatening disease.
HOW TO FIND THE ENEMY?
Fleas are most commonly found on a dog’s abdomen, the base of the tail and the head. With cats, if you see your cat scratching often and persistently, invest in a fine-tooth comb and run it through her fur, paying special attention to the neck and the base of the tail. If you see small, fast-moving brown shapes about the size of a pinhead in her fur, your cat has fleas.
DID YOU KNOW: - Some symptoms of a dogs & cats having fleas are:
- Droppings of “flea dirt” in a cat’s fur (small dark "grains of sand")
- Flea eggs (tiny, white grains)
- Itchy, irritated skin
- Persistent scratching
- Chewing and licking
- Hair loss
- Pale lips and gums
- Allergic dermatitis
- Excessive scratching, licking or biting at skin
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: Can my kitten or puppy wear this?
Answer: Veterinarians recommended this ﬂea & tick collar for a Cat or Dog 7 weeks or older. If younger please consult with your veterinarian to see if a flea collar would be ok.
Question: What size do I get for my pet?
Answer: It's one size fits all. Just adjust the collar to your loving pet.
Question: How long does it last?
Answer: 8 months
Question: Is the collar waterproof?
Answer: Yes, it's 100% waterproof
Question: Can my pet wear this even if they are sick or pregnant?
Answer: We recommend you speak to your veterinarian about this and ask them if it is ok.
Question: Will / Can the chemicals in this collar cause skin irritation or cause allergic reactions?
Answer: We do not and never will use chemicals on our flea collars. The collar is known to be safe, using natural ingredients and essential oils. We can’t predict the allergies that pets might have, so if there are any early signs of skin irritation, take the collar off. So if you are concerned we recommend you speak to your veterinarian about this and ask them if it is ok.
Our Flea & Tick Prevention Guarantees
- Veterinarian-recommended flea and tick prevention for dogs
- Just one flea collar for dogs offers 8 continuous months of protection
- Avoid the hassle of monthly treatments
- No mess, non-greasy and odorless
- Kills fleas and ticks through contact. No biting required.
- Easy-to-apply collar can be worn with leash collars.
- Continuous release, low concentration
Veterinarian-recommended ﬂea and tick prevention for dogs. Recommended wear from 7 weeks old onwards.
Features & Description:
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: SAFE ingredients released in low concentrations.
- Active herbal plant-based ingredients
NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Cinnamon oil, eucalyptus oil, lemon Eucalyptus, lavender oil, aloe, polyethylene(base material).
- SUITABLE for all Dogs. If your pal is sick, pregnant, or elderly, please ask your veterinarian before using it.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: adjustable collar for all size dogs.
- 8 MONTHS of protection from head to toe. Continuous release.
- REPLENISHING: As active ingredients wears off over time, the collar continuously replenishes the skin and coat with a new supply.
- EFFECTIVENESS: Fleas and ticks are killed through contact — no biting required.The Collar also aids in the treatment and control of sarcoptic mange and kills lice
- WATER-PROOF: Water-resistant and remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming or after exposure to rain or sunlight. For dogs that swim once a month or more, the control duration is reduced to 5 months for flea control and reduced to 7 months for tick control.
OUR CUSTOMER PROMISE
- Tracking number for every order
- 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need assistance.
- Safe payments via Stripe® and/or Paypal
- We use encrypted SSL security for 100% protection
Orders usually ship from our store within 48hrs and should arrive within 10 to 20 business days (Tracking Provided).
Due to unexpectedly high demand, some orders may be faster or slower. Please be patient, we are doing our very best to fulfill every order that we receive!